Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rolling Tote Bag for the Cricut Expression Machine Green with White & Pink



Rolling Tote Bag for the Cricut Expression Machine Green with White & Pink Features

  • telescopic, handle and wheels
  • velcro strap to hold machine in place
  • sturdy base, additional carry strap
  • Green with white dots, and pink trim
  • fits the expression machine as well as supplies



Rating : 4.5





Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days



Rolling Tote Bag for the Cricut Expression Machine Green with White & Pink Overviews

This beautiful bag is finally here! This bag is specifically designed to carry the Cricut Expression Machine. This rolling tote features a telescopic handle as well as a shoulder strap for your convenience. Inside there is a solid base platform as well as two custom Velcro straps to hold your Expression machine in place. There is plenty of room for your cartridges, mats and all your Cricut accessories. This bag is made of only the highest quality material, and was designed by those who know cricut best. Dont settle for cheap imitations or a regular duffel bag- get the bag that was exclusively engineered and made for the Cricut Expression. Quantities are limited, and these are expected to sell quickly, so order yours today!



Customer Review


I love my new tote. My Cricut Expressions fits right inside without a struggle and the velcro straps make it easy to secure for travel. There is plenty of room for the cord and to pack cartridges along too. The pockets on the front are roomy enough to carry all your tools. I pack my cricut with me often since I scrap with friends who do not have their own. The tote makes it so convenient to just pack it and go, my friends are always excited to see my bright green and pink cricut tote.

Satisfied - Sharon Foote -
I was very pleased with the amount of time it took me to receive the item after I ordered it. I purchased this item as a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law. She does a lot of scrapbooking and said it was just what she wanted.



No comments:

Post a Comment